Does your femme self need a quick dose of inspiration? Sometimes a few wise words can offer the perfect pick-me-up.Read on for 15 quotes to inspire you in your feminine journey!
- we are not what other people say we are. we are who we know ourselves to be. – laverne cox2. everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of the fear. – george addair
- people will stare. make it worth their while. – harry winston
- if you are always trying to be normal, you will never know how amazing you can be. – maya angelou
- if you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun. – katherine hepburn
- i would rather die of passion than of boredom. – vincent van gogh
- don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap, but by the seeds that you plant. – ayn rand
- nothing will work unless you do. – maya angelou
- in order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different. – coco chanel
- beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself. – coco chanel
- do what you feel in your heart, for you’ll be criticized anyway. – eleanor roosevelt
- always remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. – christopher robin
- a girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. – coco chanel
- why fit in when you were born to stand out? – dr. suess
- a year from now you will wish you had started today. – karen lamb
Do you have a favorite quote or saying that’s inspired your feminine self? If so, I’d love to hear it!Please share in the comments below!