Kylie had to really feel them to know that what see was seeing was real and that she was not dreaming. After knowing that what she saw was real she needed a minute to adjust to the new situation. Because when last night started she was Kyle. He remembers that he took a girl home but after that everything is one big
Now 5 e is aving eminine curves, wearing gir s on . erwear an . aving ong air
and a soft girlish skin. But Kylie has to admit that she is very pleased with the
What has happened was not important for her. But how she could explore the new
possibilities in the best manner was now running through her mind because she had
to adapt to new fashion, new behaviors, new feelings and even to new relations.
1. Invest in good makeup brushesQuite simply, it’s impossible to apply masterful makeup without the right tools. Forget about the tiny, cheap applicators that come packaged with most makeup. Upgrading to high quality brushes will give you much more control, immediately upgrading the look of your makeup. Here are the basic brushes you should own:
- Foundation brush
- Concealer brush
- Powder brush
- Blush brush
- Flat eyeshadow brush
- Eyeshadow blending brush
- Lip brush
2. Use color correctorsIf you have skin issues like a beard shadow, blemishes, or dark circles under your eyes, the solution is NOT to bury them under thick concealer. Your makeup will look much more natural if you start with a color corrector. The idea behind color correctors is to use a complimentary tone to neutralize imperfections. This allows you to achieve beautiful skin with less makeup.
|[product sku="T-11B"]||[product sku="0629DP"]|
3. Don’t ignore your eyebrowsA mistake I see many crossdressers and transgender women make is leaving the house with ungroomed eyebrows. Since eyebrows create the frame for your face, they are literally one of the first things people notice about you. Why allow misshaped brows ruin an otherwise good makeup look? If you can, get your eyebrows professionally shaped. A good esthetician can groom your eyebrows so they look good in both girl and guy mode (if need be). Also, be sure to check out my previous article on eyebrow feminization .
4. Practice, practice, practiceMakeup is like any other skill – the more you practice, the better you get. And the better you get at doing your makeup, the prettier and more convincing you will look as a woman. A fun way to practice is to find makeup tutorials on YouTube that you can follow along with. Here are some good ones:
- Easy Beginners Makeup Tutorial
- 10 Minute Evening Look Makeup Tutorial
- Day Makeup Tutorial For Mature Skin
5. Book a lesson with a professional makeup artistIf you struggle with your makeup skills, one of the best investments you can make is a lesson with a professional makeup artist. A good makeup artist will teach you proper makeup application techniques, help you find your best colors, and ensure that you are applying your makeup correctly. This is important because all the practice in the world won’t help if you are only reinforcing bad technique.
6. Take good care of your skinYour skin is literally the canvas for your makeup. Proper skin care can go a long way towards improving your skin’s texture and appearance. Not only will this make you look better, it’ll help your makeup go on smoother and last longer. Here are 3 simple skin care tips to keep in mind:
- Avoid using harsh soaps on your face. Use gentle facial cleansers only.
- Apply facial moisturizer daily.
- Use a face mask at least every other week. (This is a great ritual for pampering your inner woman!)
|[product sku="T-11B"]||[product sku="con02"]|
- It’s permanent hair removal
- Quick and easy
- Performed by professionals
- No more bumps and ingrown hairs – EVER
Fort e next few cays I spent most of my time worng out who Brandy actually was. I might ave
ransforrned into her, but that didn’t mean I knew thing one about her mannerisms or personality. I
ent up to her room, pawed through racks of expensive and revealing clothing. Watched the videos
on her computer of cheerleading tryouts, acting auditions, anything she put her mind to. Without
much difficulty I could do a roundabout approximation of her after not long at all. That brought me to
he mirror.he girl staring back at me was the eponymous Brandy. Tall, blonde, sexy as hell, with a cute face and
huge rack I kind of understood why she’d be such a terror, any guy who she spoke to was going to
do anything this beauty told him. She would be unstoppable. From the looks of her grades too, they
eren’t bad, she just didn’t seem to want to apply herself. She didn’t seem like an airhead at all. I
asn’t going to have to change that much to be her, and anything I did have to do was going to be
ell paid for.
It was no surprise that Brandy had felt the need to rebel against the Svennings. A lovely family, of wedish extraction, and well known in the local area for their generosity toward charitable giving.
However they were boring, milquetoast and whitebread, with not a single edge to the lot of them.
Brandy was a young girl, trying college for the first time, it was no wonder that she had suddenly
ound a rebelliousness within that had been repressed for the many years she’d spent under their roof. I, on the other hand, could understand the value of getting paid, and so the fact I was going to have to temper myself and act like a good girl all day every day wasn’t too bad. I was making more hand I’d ever had in a year every month, I could be whoever anyone wanted for that much. and in the end, there wasn’t really anything wrong with being a good girl. All it meant was attending classes, not going out too much (which wasn’t a problem for me, considering how anti social I was) and to be a responsible, well dressed, and charismatic young woman. After two months of remaining at college and raking in the money, my ‘father’ called Brandy’s cell phone asking for my attendance at
little gathering he was putting together. I had to say yes, but had no idea exactly what that meant.
If it was the price of getting paid, then I was going to have to go. So I picked out a modest dress from he racks of clothing Brandy had left for me, and then dolled myself up to a respectable level. Living a woman hadn’t been nearly the hassle I’d imagined it would be. Shaving my legs for the first time had been a major challenge, and the fact I had to look after my body a little more was annoying, but I felt the effects of being fit and they were a lot better than the slob I’d been. Within an hour of being informed I was attending this event, I was in my car ready for the hour drive back to Newport.
Reflecting on my tenure as a college aged hottie, I’d positively loved it. I kind of had to give it to Mr.
venning, Daddy, for looking after me so attentively and in such a loving manner.
In truth, I was loving being the good girl.