Notice : Releasing this comic on every Friday to Sunday
Notice : Releasing this comic on every Friday to Sunday
Notice : To be continued
Passing… it seems like the holy grail for crossdressers. If we could work hard enough, lose that extra pound and practice voice lessons for another hour – maybe, just maybe we could pass as a woman. In our minds we’ve build up passing as something elusive that is to be dreamed about and never achieved.
1. Dress your age. If you aren’t a junior, don’t buy your clothing in the juniors department
2. Dress appropriately for the situation. A cocktail dress at the mall isn’t optimum. Make up needs to be appropriate.
3. Crossdressing is an illusion. A genetic woman can go out without any make up and can look a mess but not look like a man. You can do the same as a man and not look like a woman. You need to constantly preserve the illusion and this involves diverting attention away from your flaws and using clothing and most importantly accessories to preserve the illusion. I do not need glasses but found they feminize me so I bought some (in the women’s section of an eyeglass store). wearing men’s glasses simply is not good enough in 99% of the people I know.I wear a hair band, diamond engagement ring, chain bracelet, necklace, earrings that dangle, and red lipstick because many people have critiqued me and said these things feminize me. The red lipstick and nail polish divert the eyes away from other parts of me.
4. Choose a wig wisely, This may be among the most important things you do. Length, color, style all matter. (If it is too perfect, it will look fake.)
5. Hair removal is always an issue. You think nothing of spending a great deal of money on clothing and cosmetics so spend some on a quality razor. Consider hair removal on your face if necessary. I had laser hair removal and it was the best thing I ever did. Use the right foundation to cover the beard but shave it off first! covering is not as good as removing. Shave closely and several times.
6. Apply make up skillfully.
7. Cover your arms if you need to. My arms are larger than a transgender woman’s so I wear some type of top. This means I never get to wear sexy cocktail gowns and expect to pass but I can usually find something nice with sleeves. Cover your Navy tatoo!
8. Keep your skirt length appropriate. In fact, keep everything appropriate. Anything that looks out of the ordinary will be noticed and once you are noticed you will not pass. Much of the time if others really noticed me i would not pass yet somehow I pass extremely well. Why? Because I blend in and fly under their radar.
9. Avoid direct confrontation with anyone and when it i necessary to interface with a waiter, store clerk, etc. be prepared. When i go to the grocery store i know they will inevitably ask me paper or plastic so I am ready and reach for a plastic bag. I know I will be asked cash or credit so I have my cash or credit card in my sissy hand where they can see it before they ask. But if I have to speak, I speak softly and quietly and smile.In a restaurant, point to the menu item as you order. This reduces the need to fully speak in detail.
10. Choose where you go in public carefully to minimize problems. If you don’t really pass, stay out of the ladies’ room. I go out at any time of the day or night in Times Square and pass but I avoid groups of teenagers like the plague. They will notice and if they notice they will not notice quietly.
11. Walk like a woman not a caveman.
12. Relax. If you are afraid, you will walk like you are afraid. Have confidence.
13. I’ve seen many men who do not prepare themselves to pass. One CD friends is an auto mechanic and he shows up at support group meetings with black grease on his hands.
14. Eat and drink like a lady. I love beer but more women drink wine so i drink wine. Men stuff their faces. Women are much more, well, feminine in how they eat. Study female behavior so you can emulate it properly. A word about smoking. I personally feel that smoking is one of the easiest means to tell if someone is a CD or a real woman. Few men can smoke like a woman. You think you can, but you can’t.
15. Carry a mirror and use it. Men don’t need much attention but women need constant attention. Walking from the parking lot to the Mall can result in blown hair. Eating can alter make up. Be prepared.
16. Smell like a woman.
17. Pay attention to detail. You may not be into make up and real transgender women don’t need it to look like a woman but it will really help you. Curl your lashes. (No, don’t use artificial lashes). Keep your clothing stylish. No, that man’s coat isn’t going to pass as a woman’s coat. Details! If you have a huge Adam’s Apple, wear turtle necks. Learn to adapt.
18. We all want to have our own set of 52 DD tits but if you wear 52DD tits you are going to attract attention and you will therefore be noticed.
19. Be self aware. Know your limitations. Unless you have practiced dancing like a girl you probably won’t do it like a girl.
Kylie had to really feel them to know that what see was seeing was real and that she was not dreaming. After knowing that what she saw was real she needed a minute to adjust to the new situation. Because when last night started she was Kyle. He remembers that he took a girl home but after that everything is one big
Now 5 e is aving eminine curves, wearing gir s on . erwear an . aving ong air
and a soft girlish skin. But Kylie has to admit that she is very pleased with the
What has happened was not important for her. But how she could explore the new
possibilities in the best manner was now running through her mind because she had
to adapt to new fashion, new behaviors, new feelings and even to new relations.
|[product sku="6917"]||[product sku="0629DC "]|
So a few hours later I was in a very interesting position. Hopefully the only interesting position I
would be in that night. Not only had I transformed into a woman a few months earlier, not only
was I now going on a date with a man, not only was I very excited about going on a date with a
man, but I was going on a date with my worst enemy. The thought of it was so ugly and repellent,
and yet I couldn’t wipe the fucking smile off my face. What was I doing to myself? Was it some-
thing to do with my new body? There was this strange excitement running through me that I
couldn’t control. He’d been there, and then we were talking, and then he left with my phone
The old me fought well and hard, he didn’t want me to go, he begged me to stay in my chair, or
lie on my bed and play video games. But he’d been a bitter guy, angry and hate filled. I couldn’t
feel anything but excitement. I couldn’t feel anything but the promise that I was going to have a
good time. I dressed as well as I could, surfacing a dress that had been bought for me mostly as a
joke, finding some heels and prepping my makeup as carefully as possible. This was the first time
you could say I’d ever dressed like a girl.
My parents were over the moon when they found out I had a date, though they had naturally as-
sumed it was with a girl, as that had been my preference once. I didn’t know if that was still the
case in that moment. When I mentioned it was a man they were a little taken aback, but gave me
their support anyway. I had been kind of hoping for a little push back, a part of me had been
anyway, so I’d have a reason to blow him off. Now it was looking like I had no choice but to blow
Jokes. But still, thoughts like that were very prevalent in my head. Thoughts like that gripped me
with fear and adrenaline and sweet arousal. I was doing something I’d never done before, with no
knowledge of how it was going to turn out. I’d been turned into a woman, but I’d never acted like
one before, never dressed like one, never loved like one. I was hoping for things to go slow no
matter what happened. I hadn’t made my mind up about what I thought about such a strange situa-
He picked me up in his Porsche, which I had not been expecting. He was wearing the fanciest suit
I’d ever seen, and kissed me lightly on the cheek when he received me. I felt so exposed in that
dress, but he made me feel calm. I got in the passenger seat, and saw a girl in the mirror. She
looked so beautiful and content Butterflies. Butterflies everywhere.
We rolled up at the most expensive restaurant in town, and were escorted to our own private
dining room. I knew he was rich, but I never knew how much. As it turned out, he’d been very suc-
cessful in professional boxing, something i’d never been interested in before. He’d stopped me in
the street because he’d never seen someone quite so lovely as me. I blushed, but he pressed on.
Serious. He had never seen someone who so piqued his interest before. He asked me what I wanted
in life, and for a second I stumbled, not knowing what to say.
|Wearing Victoria"s Secret.|
|Male femulates at a lavender graduation.|
Notice : Releasing this comic on every Monday to Thursday !